miércoles, 5 de abril de 2023

A Hobby


I'm going to tell you about my hobby. My hobby is drawing; When I was 4 years old I started to draw, I drew only with a bic blue pencil, but later I tried another pencil and watercolor, watercolor is very easy, because you make mistakes, you put more water on it. To draw I need paper, pencil, brush, water and color. The hardest part of my hobby is knowing what to draw, sometimes I don't know what to draw. I draw very often, because studying architecture requires drawing buildings and spaces. I enjoy my hobby because I can express my idea, drawing is a way through which I think with my hand.








This is a drawing from the movie The Hidden Fortress by Akira Kurosawa, sometimes I like to draw movie scenes, light and darkness are very important to Kurosawa.


1 comentario:

  1. Cool drawing. You have captured the Japenese style and feeling. I´m impressed!

    ResponderBorrar

Test Practice

 Hello, I found the activity difficult, but I think I understood what it said, my level of English has improved over the years, I don't ...