miércoles, 26 de abril de 2023

A Page on Social Media



I frequently visit Letterboxd, this is a social network  and app about films all times, have 6,5 million memebers ,  the people make list of films and commnet about films, is posible to rank the films, rate each film whit five star   and know what is the most popular films of season. 
I discovered Letterboxd in the last year , when i was bored, I think that all people discovered social media same. 
I like this social media because i can know new films and visit this page everyday. 

i have a profile  in letterboxd, i watched 1904 films until today and 41 this year, but i think that i watched more films bored. 
My four  favorite films:
1° Takilleitor (1998) a freak story about Luis Dimas a  singer abducted by aliens. 
2° Goodfellas (1990) The true history about gangsters of Martin Scorsese, starring Robert De Niro, Ray Liotta, Joe Pesci, Lorraine Bracco and Paul Sorvino
3°Groundhog Day (1993) Bill Murray is a condemned to live the same day for 1000 years. 
4°The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956) the classic film of Alfred Hitchcock, this is a remake of films 1934, whit spy and signing and  James Stewart and Doris Day.

follow me  in letterboxd : https://letterboxd.com/pablopdl/





3 comentarios:

  1. omg I never heard about this app, it´s interesting, I love the movies, and I find awesome exchange opinions for a film that you like with all these people that like this film too.

    ResponderBorrar

  2. That's great, I'm going to look for the page, I'm very interested in knowing what movies to watch without being disappointed.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. ooo is a curious app, i´m always looking for pages to watch movies, i hope to use it

    ResponderBorrar

Test Practice

 Hello, I found the activity difficult, but I think I understood what it said, my level of English has improved over the years, I don't ...