miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2023

Something You Did Last Weekend


The last weekend i sleep everyday, because i was sick, but i can watched a lot of movies with my family ,  watched movies : Videodrome (1983) film directed by David Cronenberg, about science fiction and killer videotape  and  horror, Martin Hache (1997) a argentine film about father and son whit Fedderico Luppi. How to steal a Million whit Audrey Hepburn and Peter O toole stolen statuen from Museum , the film is very very slow but is right;But I realley liked was The Night of the Hunter (1955) directed by Charles Laughton and starring Robert Mitchum (Reverend Harry Powell ), He is a serial killer,  who chases two brothers to rob 100000 dollars, all sign in the movie but no is a musical film the lighting is very good in black or white  and Robert Mitchun is very freak and very convincing, its the great film. I really watch movies all the time while I do homework, while I study, helps me focus and relax. 


In 1989 Spike Lee tribute The Night of the Hunter in Do the Right Thing one of the characters has the same tattoos of  Reverend Harry Powell, the right hand was love and the left was hate; also i like Spike Lee beacause his movies are very entertaining




1 comentario:

  1. A great list of movies. I think I've seen all of them although I'm not sure I finished Videodrome & not 100% sure The Night of The Hunter. It would have been 30 or 40 years ago if I have seen it:)

    ResponderBorrar

Test Practice

 Hello, I found the activity difficult, but I think I understood what it said, my level of English has improved over the years, I don't ...