miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2023

A Family Meal

 A memorable meal, it was my mother's birthday in 2015, and that time Chile won the Copa América, on that occasion together with my brothers we planned to give mother a special dinner, and we cooked it ourselves, and our mother always liked it try foods from other countries such as Peruvian food, Thailand, Japan, etc. So we thought of a kind of recipe from the Jewish culture, that you might like.

It was when we made the brisket, which is a type of Jewish recipe, it is roasted meat with onion, garlic, pepper, vinegar and hot sauce. The cooking with the help of my brothers and my father, who was so happy that year, although none of us had done it before, I remember that we waited many hours to eat, because it is a meal that cooks very slowly and it didn't turn out that well either. Because we didn't know how to cook. We had a lot of fun cooking, it was a lovely evening, we laughed and joked. In the end, not everyone wanted to eat the brisket, so we ordered Chinese food. And although we never repeat it again, we remember it as one of the best birthdays and we will always remember it as we were at that time.

1 comentario:

  1. The meal sounds great. I don´t eat meat but the recipe sounds really good.

    ResponderBorrar

Test Practice

 Hello, I found the activity difficult, but I think I understood what it said, my level of English has improved over the years, I don't ...