viernes, 22 de septiembre de 2023

FP Top 5

I was already very tired so it seemed like a good idea not to have classes during the week.

1-Movies

This week I saw a movie that I wanted to see for a long time. Dracula from 1958, is a remake of classic story from Bram Stoker, starring Christopher Lee as Count Dracula and Peter Cushing as Doctor Van Helsing, the films are very bloody, but more illuminated than the common vampire movies.

2-Laser Cutter

I also learned how to use a laser cutter, which will be very useful to be able to make my models. Learning to use 3D modeling programs is very difficult, but I think that with time I will learn how to do it well.

3-Cook

I cooked food for my family, we eat meat and empanadas, my nephews and their pets were there, 3 dogs and a cat, we had a great time.

4-Sleep

I think I slept a lot more this week than I did all semester. I slept more than 8 hours a day which made me feel very good, as I write this I already feel tired. This is what I enjoyed the most this week.

5-Shells and structure

I studied shell structures, I think this will take me the whole semester, these are light structures that resist large loads and have very strange shapes like sea shell or a walnut shell.



(I'm as tired as Count Dracula )

3 comentarios:

Test Practice

 Hello, I found the activity difficult, but I think I understood what it said, my level of English has improved over the years, I don't ...