miércoles, 20 de septiembre de 2023

My Cultural Radar (Part 1)


I m going to talk about the article of Naomi Klein,  She is a journalist and writer, I know her from her book The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism (2007) there she talks about the implementation of the capitalist system in Chile and other countries.

1. Music : Allison Russell, the sing returner tour

2. Visual art : Christi Belcourt, hich all speak to the sacredness of the natural world

3. TV: Feel Good, is in the subgenre of sitcoms about North Americans in London

4. Podcast : Conspirituality, It tracks how a lot of seemingly apolitical fitness instructors or yoga teachers suddenly got into QAnon and made some dodgy political alliances with the far right during Covid.

5. Memoir : Unearthing by Kyo Maclear, exploration of kinship, selfhood, memory, and the roots we share across time, space and species. 

6. Journal : Hammer & Hope

I found the podcast that she recommend interesting, about yoga teachers and the extreme right. And he has a new "Doppelganger" book that talks about technologies and fake news.





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Test Practice

 Hello, I found the activity difficult, but I think I understood what it said, my level of English has improved over the years, I don't ...