viernes, 1 de septiembre de 2023

Festival


I would really like to go to many Festival of music. For many years I have been watching concerts on the Tv  like Rock in Rio, Lollapalooza or the Viña festival. and gone to minor concerts, of almost unknown bands. But  I remember that a couple of years ago I saw los Bunkers and Chinoy , i go whit my brother.I think it was a great experience, I really enjoyed it and I knew all the songs. I think I would like to do it again, or go to other concerts, I think I should go out more.

I haven't seen many concerts. but this year I would like to go to Fauna Primavera 2023.Fauna Primavera is a music festival done in Chile from 2011 have presented bands as Pulp , MGMT, Illya Kuryaki and the Valderramas, Los Bunkers, The Cradigans. This year the most important artist is the english band rock Blur, is a band of britpop frormed in 1988, they won the britpop war on oasis in the brit awards in 1996.  I  have been listening to his music for many years, and I bought many of his records  i like the disc  Modern Life Is Rubbish from 1993, and the songs of Park Life (1994)  as Girls and Boys , End of a Century or To the End. 




2 comentarios:

  1. That´s an interesting line up. Rosin Murphy is the singer from Trip Hop band Moloko. She´s really good:) I have been to a couple of Primavera Fauna concerts. At the last om I saw Illya Kuryaki and the Valderramas and Bomba Estereo

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It´s the first time I have heard about this festival, but it sounds very interesting.

    ResponderBorrar

Test Practice

 Hello, I found the activity difficult, but I think I understood what it said, my level of English has improved over the years, I don't ...