miércoles, 28 de junio de 2023

A TV programme you watched as a child


When I was 10 years i watched Hunter x Hunter, this is a programme or  Anime television because is Japaneses, is a adaptation abouth Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Yoshihiro Togashi. The program  is the story of  Gon Freecss and your friends, Gon is  a child who dreams with becoming in Hunter and meet his father, who is a famous hunter  , Hunter ´s it is an elite group of person that can tracking down secret treasures or rare beasts,  to obtain a license of Hunter one must pass the  annual Hunter Examination, There meet your friends Kurapika , Leorio  and  Killua Zoldyck. Killua is the member of a family of professional assassins. Kurapika wants revenge of  Gen'ei Ryodan a group of assassins that killed all the people of the town of kurapika and Leorio  wants to be a doctor, to help others.

The series progresses during many chapters, where they test and have new habilities. But there is a problem, the manga doesn´t have an end, consequently the serie neither and 20 years have passed since its beginning. 

I liked HunterxHunter  because is freak and mysterious and is the great adventure but i still hope Yoshihiro Togashi finishes writing the series. My favorite episodes are the ones on the Greed Island. 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Test Practice

 Hello, I found the activity difficult, but I think I understood what it said, my level of English has improved over the years, I don't ...