viernes, 6 de octubre de 2023

A Job

Today I am going to talk to you about jobs. The only job I have in my life is as a secretary in my brother's office, the job was: sorting papers, books and answering phone calls, I didn't do it for a long time and it wasn't that bad.

But I have always wanted to be a truck driver, because truckers are free, They can listen to all the music they want at full volumen, and can see many places,  they drive on the road and go where they want and when they want, they don't need anyone. I also like trucks, they are like cars but bigger and can carry different loads.

To be a truck driver you need to: know how to drive trucks, have a license, be of legal age, patience to spend many hours in the truck and time to take very long trips.

Truck drivers are very important for the transportation of merchandise in a country as long as Chile where the train does not reach many parts.

I remember an episode of The Simpsons, when Homer and Bart replace a truck driver who died because of them, and they drive to deliver the load.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Test Practice

 Hello, I found the activity difficult, but I think I understood what it said, my level of English has improved over the years, I don't ...